1. Please show up 10-15 minutes early for class. First time students should arrive 20 minutes early.
2. Please keep your belongings (including cell phones) in the cubbies. Cell phones must be silent or off.
3. A yoga mat, a towel, and water are required. If you don’t bring, mat and towel rentals are available for $2 each. We also sell a variety of drinking products – only water is permitted in the training rooms.
4. Remove your shoes prior to entering the Hot Room. Shoes are optional in the TRX and Big Room.
5. Drink plenty of water throughout the day before coming to class. Proper hydration supports the healthy function of all of your body’s systems, and it makes the heat feel comfortable rather than overwhelming.
6. Please refrain from talking in the Hot Room. Many students use the time before class to quietly meditate and center themselves as they prepare for class.
7. Do not leave during class or before final shavasana is complete. If you MUST leave early – please set up near the door, advise the instructor prior to class, and exit quietly.
8. If students are looking for mat space prior to class, please be willing to readjust your mat.
9. Please avoid perfumes. Wear deodorant. Keep feet clean. Clean feet are happy feet!
10. Please wear appropriate clothing. Loose running shorts are not an option.
11. If you are sick, please stay home and recover.
12. Stay with the exercises to the best of your ability. If you need to modify – please do so. Ask questions either before or after class, but not during the class.
13. Enjoy the peace and energy you’re taking with you from class, set your personal goals and come back tomorrow!